Monday, April 14, 2008

what life is about

Waking up in the morning, my world is filled with an ordinary everyday life like everybody else. Being a young adult, we want to go places and have fun. But we also have responsibilities like cleaning, studying, and concentrating on whats important in life. In my world, I am constantly nagged on about how when i grow up, i need to be successful, that education is most important. Being nagged on is my dicipline, i appreciate it, but wish for it less. In my regular world, im always bored and stuck at home with nothing to do. In my life, i wish i had more freedom. But i do understand why i dont have any when also my mom being over protected. I wake up, go to school, come home, clean, take a shower, study, go to sleep, and it starts all over again.

No comments: