Monday, March 31, 2008

Dis trust in the society

Our streets are filled with ones who wish they had what we unappreciative kids have. I do realize that war, taxes, and money is all our society cares about. I experience this everyday because my mom always be trippin about the gas price. In our society, I currently dislike the ones who I see that drop out of school, have no job, no money, and have trouble supporting food for themselves and thier family. Almost everyday I am told that i should be appreciative, That i have alot that others dont have and what my mom never had when she was a child.
I do feel appreciative, but at most times I dont show it. In the future, I look forward to making my mom proud of me. I want to be successful rather than dropping out of school, and having a lame job. I want to be another person to help the ones who struggle, and want to be successful. Our society is filled with ones who wish they had what we unappreciative kids have.

No comments: